Standard intravenous PUR (Polyurethane) and FEP (Teflon) Delta Med catheters are developed and manufactured by highly skilled technicians to ensure safe and quality products.
The DELTA VEN ® (FEP) and NEO DELTA VEN ® (PUR) models are traditional cannula needles available in the following versions:
- 2 way
- mono way with fixing wings
- mono way without fixing lugs
- available in sizes from Gauge 14G to 26G
In particular, the use of PUR (Polyurethane) allows to obtain high performances in terms of:
- compatibility with drugs
- biocompatibility for a long stay in the vein
- flexibility for easy adaptation to the vein
- elasticity for the rapid return of the catheter to its original shape
The smooth and soft surface reduces the risk of thrombosis and phlebitis for the patient.