Acute hemodialysis short- and long-term catheters are composed by the latest generation of polyurethane, as CarbothaneTM.
CarbothaneTM allows an excellent ratio between internal lumen and wall thickness and it prevents suction bonding. Extremely flexible and highly biocompatible, CarbothaneTM is among the best polymers on the market.
In general, short- and long-term catheters are characterized by:
- Pad printing of the Fr diameter on the catheter central part
- Catheter length with centimeter scale
- Priming volume indication
- Good performance with adequate suction pressures
- Reliability and safety over the time
These devices can be purchased exclusively through dedicated offers after commercial contact (these are not products in the catalog/pricelist).